All library fines have been suspended until 31 August 2021.
You can use this service to collect library items with minimum contact by ordering online or over the phone.
You can't request specific book titles, instead you can tell us your preferred genres and staff will pick for you. You can order a pack containing:
- up to 15 books (including audio books and graphic novels)
- up to two DVDs and two music CDs
- you should specify if the pack is for an adult or child when you order
Collecting your books
When you've placed your order, library staff will contact you with a date and time. Please remember to bring your library card with you (or the card of the person you are collecting for).
When you arrive you will be asked to queue outside the library or in the foyer while a member of staff brings the books to you in a reusable plastic bag.
If you have books to return they can be left on the trolleys or boxes provided.
Libraries you can collect from
- Central Lending Library, 0114 27 34727 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chapeltown Library, 0114 20 37000 email@example.com
- Crystal Peaks Library, 0114 29 30612 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Darnall Library, 0114 20 37429 email@example.com
- Ecclesall Library, 0114 20 37222 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Firth Park Library, 0114 20 37433 email@example.com
- Highfield Library, 0114 20 37204 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hillsborough Library, 0114 20 39529 email@example.com
- Manor Library, 0114 20 37805 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parson Cross Library, 0114 20 39533 email@example.com
- Stocksbridge Library, 0114 27 34205 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Woodseats Library, 0114 29 30411 email@example.com
To find out current library opening days and times visit our Libraries Sheffield Service Updates blog.
How to order
Order online or call or email the library you want to collect from.