Report a problem with a road, pavement or cycle lane

You can report problems with roads, pavements or cycle lanes including:

  • potholes
  • broken paving
  • damaged kerbs
  • damaged road markings
  • damaged speed bumps

Roads maintained by others

Please be aware we are not responsible for private (not adopted) roads or roads managed and maintained by Highways England. These include:

  • A631 (Tinsley Viaduct Lower Deck)
  • A616 (Stocksbridge Bypass)
  • all motorways

Any problems with these roads should be reported directly to Highways England.

Contact Streets Ahead

Floor 2
Howden House
1 Union Street
S1 2SH

Want to talk to someone right now?

Is this page helpful?

Is this page helpful?