Apply to join our recognised provider list (RPL) and show potential customers that you have met our minimum quality standards. As a recognised provider you will be awarded our quality standard mark and use of the RPL logo. You will also be listed on the Sheffield Directory as a recognised provider.
Who can apply
Providers who deliver packages of care and support to older people, adults with a learning or physical disability, adults with a sensory impairment, adults with a mental health condition, carers and other adults in Sheffield.
- residential care homes for private residential care
- staffing and recruitment agencies who are providing staff to other organisations who deliver care and support
- providers not based in Sheffield unless you are already providing a service to clients in Sheffield
The RPL is not a contract or award for services; being on the RPL does not mean you will receive any referrals or work from Sheffield City Council.
Apply to be a Recognised Provider
Applications can be submitted at any time during the year and will be allocated for assessment to the next available evaluation period.
- Applications received from 1 December to 31 May will be evaluated between June and August and we will let you know the outcome by 1 September
- Applications received from 1 June to 30 November will be evaluated between December and February and we will let you know the outcome by 1 March
Once you have read the guidance and you are sure you meet the eligibility criteria you can download and complete the application form. Please ensure that you answer all the questions as incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please return your completed form to: email@example.com. If you need more information or if you have questions about completing your application, please contact us.