Find a learning destination
Children can earn credits in their Passport to Learning at Learning Destinations. You can also nominate an activity provider if they are not already a Learning Destination.
We have approved the quality of their activities. It is your responsibility to ensure it is safe for your children to access.
Learning Destinations are located:
- in Sheffield
Sheffield Learning Destinations
To earn CU credits, take their Passport to Learning to a listed activity provider in Sheffield.
Learning Destinations outside of Sheffield
To earn CU credits outside of Sheffield, you must:
- download a Passport Activity Diary Sheet
- find and take part in an activity at a Learning Destination outside of Sheffield
- get a stamp in their Passport to Learning
- complete and return the Passport Activity Diary Sheet to us
Activities offered at learning destinations
Activities children and young people can be involved in:
- animal care, outdoor, environment and adventure activity
- arts and crafts
- drama, dance and theatre
- gaming, libraries, museums and galleries
- sport, martial arts, first aid and safety
- structured after-school and holiday clubs (only the structured elements of these activities are eligible for CU credits)
- study support and languages
- support groups and networks
- uniformed groups:
- - Rainbows, Brownies and Guides
- - Scouts, Cubs and Beavers
- - other groups
Nominate an activity provider to become a Learning Destination
If your child attends an activity, then please tell them about Sheffield CU. You can nominate them to become a Learning Destination.
Your child, and others, would then be eligible to earn CU credits in their Passport to Learning.