Find a learning destination
Children can only earn CU credits in their Passport to Learning at Learning Destinations. You can also nominate an activity provider if they are not already a Learning Destination.
We have approved the quality of their activities. It is your responsibility to ensure it is safe for your children to access. We recommend you check the provider carries out DBS checks and has safeguarding and health and safety policies in place.
Learning Destinations are located:
- in Sheffield
To earn CU credits, take their Passport to Learning to a listed activity provider.
Activities offered at learning destinations
Activities children and young people can be involved in:
- animal care, outdoor, environment and adventure activity
- arts and crafts
- drama, dance and theatre
- gaming, libraries, museums and galleries
- sport, martial arts, first aid and safety
- structured after-school and holiday clubs (only the structured elements of these activities are eligible for CU credits)
- study support and languages
- support groups and networks
- uniformed groups:
- - Rainbows, Brownies and Guides
- - Scouts, Cubs and Beavers
- - other groups
Nominate an activity provider to become a Learning Destination
If your child attends an activity in Sheffield, then please tell them about Sheffield CU. You can nominate them to become a Learning Destination. There is no charge for an activity provider to be a Learning Destination.
Your child, and others, would then be eligible to earn CU credits in their Passport to Learning.