In the documents on this page you can find out about the fees and charges you will have to pay when making an application for building regulations.

Making payment

Your fees should be submitted with your application, please note we accept payment by cash, credit or debit card or by cheque made payable to Sheffield City Council.

Contact Building Control Services

4th Floor

1 Union Street

S1 2SH