This accessibility statement applies to https://ce0369li.webitrent.com/ce0369li_webrecruitment/wrd/run/ETREC105GF.open?WVID=658647Iqms
This website is run by Midland HR (MHR), the supplier of Sheffield City Council's Web Recruitment system, and administered by Sheffield City Council’s HR Systems and Performance Team.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of Chrome Vox and VoiceOver)
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- some of the pages contain layout tables, which can introduce reading and navigation order issues.
- some of the pages contain redundant or adjacent links, which may result in additional and unwanted navigation.
- some of the pages contain device dependent event handlers, which do not appear to be accessible to both mouse and keyboard users.
- some pages have missing pages titles or are not descriptive, which may be an issue for some screen readers
- some pages do not have a language attribute to them, which may affect how screen readers read the page content
Feedback and contact information
If you have any feedback about this website:
- email email@example.com
- call 0114 273 4299
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Sheffield City Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances and exemptions listed below.
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
PDFs and other documents
Some of our PDF documents, such as our Job Descriptions, are essential to providing information about our job vacancies. These currently do not meet the accessibility standards.
Any new PDF documents that we publish will meet accessibility standards.