Public transport passes and providers

If you live in Sheffield you may be able to apply for one of these public transport passes:

  • Disabled travel permit
  • Elderly persons travel pass
  • School travel pass
  • 18 to 22 discount card

Public transport information

There are a number of companies providing public transport in Sheffield, including bus, tram, tram-train and train services. You can find information on journey planning, tickets, passes, service disruptions and more at the Travel South Yorkshire website.

Contact South Yorkshire Passenger Transport Executive

Want to talk to someone right now?

Is this page helpful?

Is this page helpful?