Report spillages or debris on the highway

Please let us know about items on the road which could affect road, cycle lane and pavement users in the city.  This could include spillages eg oil, mud or sand as well as other waste matter such as fallen leaves, mud or gravel.

These reports will be sent to our contractor Amey to deal with.

Contact Customer Services

1 Union Street
Howden House
S1 2SH
0114 273 4567
Monday to Friday
8am to 6pm

Is this page helpful?

Is this page helpful?