Challenge for Change is Sheffield City Council's scrutiny panel made up of customer challengers who:
- tell us how we can improve services for customers
- examine how our business is run
- ensure customers' views drive change
Become a customer challenger
To become a challenger you need to be a tenant, leaseholder or customer of Sheffield City Council (this includes members of Tenants' and Residents' Associations as well as people on the Council Housing list).
You will not be able to be a challenger if you are:
- in breach of any of Sheffield City Council tenancy conditions
- a Sheffield Councillor
- an employee of Sheffield City Council or Kier
If you would like to get involved please contact us.
Anti-Social Behaviour - Council Housing
If you would like to send your comments/suggestions or would be willing to talk to the challengers about your experience then please contact us or email email@example.com.
Challenge for Change Scrutiny Panel has completed 6 projects to date:
- grass cutting
- community engagement
- vacant management
- getting ready for Universal Credit
- quality of rehousing service
This is a voluntary position and carries no salary. However expenses will be paid in line with Sheffield City Council's expenses policy.