Solicitors involved in buying Council property

If you are a solicitor dealing with the sale of a residential property, eg a home bought under Right to Buy, you will need to contact the relevant service.

Contact details

Contact Property Services

S1 2SH

Is this page helpful?

Is this page helpful?