Request a new or replacement bin

You can request replacement bins for your house or a new set of bins for a brand new home. If you live in a flat that shares large bins you can tell us if they need replacing.

Request a replacement black, blue, brown or green bin

Fill out our report and request form if you would like to:

  • replace a damaged bin
  • replace a missing bin
  • request a new green bin if you have already paid for the green bin collection service

Replacement black and green bins cost £33. Blue and brown bins will be replaced for free.

If you live in a large household and regularly have too much waste for your black bin you can request a larger bin.

Request bins for a new property

New properties need to be assessed to find out what waste services will be provided. Once the assessment has been completed, there will be a one off £99 charge for the provision of three bins (black, brown and blue) to a house. Separate charges apply to flats and will be confirmed once the assessment has been completed.

Call us to arrange an assessment for your new property.

Request a new shared bin for a flat

If you live in a flat and you need to replace a damaged or missing bin that you share with other households you may wish to ask your landlord or managing agent to contact us. Alternatively you can contact us.

Contact Waste Management

5th Floor (North)
Howden House
1 Union Street
S1 2SH

Want to talk to someone right now?

Is this page helpful?

Is this page helpful?