Mental capacity

If you think you need help from us to stay independent, safe and well contact the Adult Care and Wellbeing First Contact Team. We can give you advice on the support available. The team can also give you advice on getting support with making your own decisions (also called mental capacity).

We have information about mental capacity services available for you to download.

If you or someone you care for needs advice about mental capacity issues there is information on the Sheffield Directory website. Information is available to help with Appointeeship, Power of Attorney and Deputies, or advanced care planning issues.

Contact First Contact Team

Howden House
1 Union Street
S1 2SH

Want to talk to someone right now?

Is this page helpful?

Is this page helpful?