Educational buildings

We can help if you have any issues surrounding educational and community buildings, including:

  • fly-tipping
  • land ownership issues
  • relationships between schools and neighbours
  • relocation help for displaced community groups from educational buildings

We are also involved in a variety of projects aimed at improving services for the local community.

School caretakers

If you need to access school premises out of opening hours, then please contact us as we have a list of school caretakers and contact numbers.

If the caretaker is on leave they have contact numbers for emergencies.

Empty schools

Contact us about empty school buildings and we will find out who owns the building:

  • damaged empty school buildings
  • the purchase of buildings
  • buildings status
  • ownership of buildings

Contact Transport and Facilities Management

Moorfoot Building
S1 4PL

Want to talk to someone right now?