Come along to Rivelin Valley Water Play to enjoy paddling and playing. It's off Rivelin Valley Road near Rivelin Park Cafe.
There is a variety of easily operated interactive water play equipment, such as jets, sprinklers, bucket drops and water tables.
Opening times and dates
Rivelin Valley Water Play is currently closed.
Access to the water feature
Features to make it easy to use:
- disabled access and facilities
- ramped access with handrails into the paddling pool
- the water play area is accessible to people of all abilities, and special aqua wheelchairs are available for loan to disabled children and their carers
- a Changing Places toilet facility - access is controlled by a Radar key which can be obtained from the nearby cafe
- 3 large Splash pads with colourful anti-slip surfacing
A small car park is located adjacent to the pond, off Rivelin Valley Road.
Public transport details are available from Travel South Yorkshire.