Change the use or lease conditions of your commercial property

If you rent or lease commercial property from us you may need our consent for a range of actions.

Your lease or tenancy document will set out what you can or cannot do as part of your agreement with us. It is a contract and contains obligations that are legally binding. You should consult a solicitor if you need to.

You should check these conditions before contacting us.

What you should contact us for

Contact us if you want to:

  • transfer your lease or tenancy
  • underlet the property
  • change the use of the property
  • make changes to the building structure. Landlord’s consent is not the same as planning consent. You may need to obtain both depending on what you want to do
  • vary your existing lease
  • renew or extend your lease or buy the freehold reversion
  • surrender your lease early

There will be a fee for us to process your request. We will tell you about any additional fees and charges when you contact us.

Contact Property Services

S1 2SH

Want to talk to someone right now?

Is this page helpful?

Is this page helpful?