Skip to content

Planning applications

Sheffield’s cityscape at night across Pond Street

You may need planning permission if you want to carry out certain types of development. This includes new buildings, alterating or extending existing buildings, changes of use to an existing building, advertisements and related works.

  • Modified: Feb 21, 2014 8:32:40 AM