Norfolk Heritage Park is 1 mile south-east of Sheffield city centre, and covers 30 hectares.
Most of the park was gifted to the city from the Duke of Norfolk in 1910, with the Jervis Lum woodland following in 1956.
Grade II listed on English Heritage’s national resister of Parks and Gardens of special historic interest.
The park contains 5 Grade II Listed buildings or structures.
Green Flag Award winning site
Contains 'ancient woodland'
Norfolk Heritage Park has a long history, as it is one of the oldest public parks in the country.
From 1999 to 2005 the park was regenerated through a £3.6 million restoration project.
New visitor facilities were constructed, including the Centre in the Park, a multi-purpose community building. The park landscape was restored to its original Victorian character.
The nearest tram stop is Arbourthorne Road. There is a 5 minute walk from the tram stop to the Centre in the Park.
The number 41 bus passes the Granville Road entrance to the park. Other buses come nearer to the Centre in the Park, but are not as regular.
Further information on trams and buses from Travel South Yorkshire.
The park is 1 mile from Sheffield train station.
There is a car park close to the Centre, the entrance is off Guildford Avenue.
The car park and the Centre are monitored by CCTV. Please note car parking places are limited.
Alternative parking can be found on Guildford Avenue or in the Church of the Nazarene's car park, off St Aiden's Avenue.
For further details please see the location and visitor maps below.
This is a map showing features and facilities within Sheffield's Norfolk Heritage Park.