Graves Park is located 3 miles south of Sheffield city centre, and at 87 hectares, it is the city's largest public park.
The generous public benefactor Alderman JG Graves presented the park to Sheffield between 1925 and 1936.
Local Register of Historic Parks & Gardens
Grade II Listed Lodge (Norton Nursery), Gates & Boundary
2 Children's playgrounds
Outdoor sports: Bowling Greens*, Cricket*, Football*, Tennis, 9 Hole Pitch & Putt*
Landscape and floral features
*Please note that some of the facilities listed above are subject to seasonal opening and charges may apply.
The park is open daily from dawn to dusk.
The main entrances are at Charles Ashmore Road and Hemsworth Road, where public car parks (charges apply) are located.
The public toilets next to the cafe are wheelchair accessible and have baby changing facilities.
Public transport details are available from Travel South Yorkshire.