We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic Lunchtime Supervisory Assistant to start as soon as possible, who is committed to team working and looking forward to an active role in our inclusive school.
Applicants will be able to demonstrate that they will:
• promote independence at meal times and support our children to eat;
• maintain dignity and respect when supporting the personal care needs of our children;
• bring fun and enthusiasm for outdoor learning for our children;
• be an excellent team worker;
• have high expectations of themselves, staff and children and;
• want to learn and develop new skills.
Experience of working in a special school is desirable, though not essential.
Please return your completed application form to the Schools Business Manager Rae McGuire by email email@example.com or by post to Archdale School, Archdale Road, Sheffield,S2 1PL.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
We value our diverse workforce and aim to work together to make the most of our differences. We welcome applications from everyone. Under the Disability Confident Scheme, disabled applicants, who meet the essential criteria of this job, are guaranteed an interview.
The Council is not responsible or accepts liability to the reader, for information included in this job advert. If you have any queries or concerns, please speak to the school.