Permanent, Grade 5: £23,541 – £25,991 (pro rata)
35 hours per week, 40 weeks per year
Chaucer School is a school that makes a difference, where the drive for a first class education goes hand in hand with first class support. We work hard together as a whole staff team to make the difference to the life chances and dreams of all the children in our care.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to pursue a career in Finance
You will need to:
• Have excellent financial knowledge
• Have good time management skills and organisation
• Preferably have working knowledge of the PSF and ParentPay systems or be prepared to learn them
• Have working knowledge of financial procedures, such as, providing financial reports to leadership and budget holders, raising and paying invoices etc
• Show accuracy and precision when preparing, maintaining and monitoring financial records and dealing with transactions
• Have an excellent work ethic and be a strong team worker who is also happy to work on their own
We can offer you:
• Staff with a vision of excellence for the future
• A well-resourced and stimulating environment
• A strong emphasis on teamwork
• High quality CPD opportunities
• Chaucer School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the interests of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
• References for short-listed candidates will be requested before the interview.
• Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure check.
For further information and an application pack please contact Judy Douglas, PA to Headteacher via email email@example.com or visit our website www.chaucer.sheffield.sch.uk/vacancies
The Closing date for applications: 10/10/2022
Interviews will be held: w/c: 17/10/2022
Please return your completed application form to the PA to Headteacher, Judy Douglas, if by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Chaucer School, Wordsworth Avenue, Sheffield, S5 8NH
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
We value our diverse workforce and aim to work together to make the most of our differences. We welcome applications from everyone. Under the Disability Confident Scheme, disabled applicants, who meet the essential criteria of this job, are guaranteed an interview.
The Council is not responsible or accepts liability to the reader, for information included in this job advert. If you have any queries or concerns, please speak to the school.