We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and creative Teaching Assistant to join our foundation stage team within Hinde House Academy (primary phase). It goes without saying that we will support you, develop you and above all welcome you into our vibrant, oversubscribed school.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who:
• Is a talented professional who wants to provide every student with a great education and real choices in life, regardless of their background
• Is committed to raising and maintaining outcomes with SEND pupils
• Is enthusiastic and has passion for education and the potential of every student
• Has vision, drive and flair as you join our supportive and forward-thinking staff team
• Has a genuine commitment to making a positive contribution to Hinde House Academy (primary phase) and its community
We can offer:
• A hardworking and enthusiastic SEND department
• An excellent learning environment
• Fantastic students
• High quality professional development and support
• Opportunities to work with colleagues across an ambitious and forward-thinking 2-18+ Sheffield Trust
• A chance to make a real difference to the lives of children
If you do want to find out more please arrange an informal chat with our Associate Principal, Mrs Debbie Maclean, by email DMaclean@brigantiatrust.net.
To request an information pack please contact Brigantia Human Resources, by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Details are also available on our websites, www.brigantiatrust.net and www.yewlandsacademy.org
Brigantia Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Closing date for applications is 12noon on Monday 19th September 2022
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and vulnerable adults and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
We value our diverse workforce and aim to work together to make the most of our differences. We welcome applications from everyone. Under the Disability Confident Scheme, disabled applicants, who meet the essential criteria of this job, are guaranteed an interview.
The Council is not responsible or accepts liability to the reader, for information included in this job advert. If you have any queries or concerns, please speak to the school.