Start Date: September 2022
Thank you for taking an interest in this great opportunity to be part of the extended services at Totley Primary School. We are looking for someone who can complement this team who is a self-starter, able to work on their own initiative and who is prepared to work outside their comfort zone from time to time. The sky is the limit though and you will have the chance to be as creative as you like as you grow and develop extended services in the school alongside the established team.
We are looking to appoint a practitioner who is able to provide high quality play support to our children either before or after school (or both). The care service is open every day from 7.00am – 9.30am and 2:45pm – 6pm. We are flexible on what candidates are able to commit to within reason.
The right candidate will:
- have experience ideally gained within a busy and demanding environment
- have a keen desire in children’s development
- an ability to work using their own initiative
- an alignment to a can-do culture
- the capability to maintain effective relationships
- a high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults
- the talent to adapt to changing situations and learn new skills
- a keen eye for ensuring the safety of our pupils
We are passionate about enabling all our students the very best start in life at Totley Primary School. Great support staff make a difference.
If you have any further information about the post or a visit, please contact Kirsty Ardron Trust Wrap Around Care Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Sunday 4 September 2022
Please note we do NOT accept CV’s or Sheffield City Council Application Forms.
Mercia Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. If you are shortlisted, your suitability to work with children will be explored, and this will include disclosing convictions. The information you disclose may be discussed with you during the interview.
The Council is not responsible or accepts liability to the reader, for information included in this job advert. If you have any queries or concerns, please speak to the school.