We are seeking to appoint an Senior IT Technician that will support across Tapton School Academy Trust.
This role will work within the IT Team at Tapton School Academy Trust across multiple sites in developing a strong service to each school. Routine duties will include resolving issues for desktops, laptops, servers, tablets, projectors and interactive whiteboards, this will also include system upgrades. As no two days will be the same, you may need to cover a variety of tasks as the role develops, this means you will need to have excellent organisational skills, be flexible in your approach to work and be willing to learn to keep up with any changes.
You will need to:
- Have a good knowledge of ICT in education
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Be proactive and versatile
- Be competent with Microsoft programs
- Be able to deliver first line support to staff and pupils
- Be professional and able to take ownership of problems
- Have a full current driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
We can offer you:
- Staff with a vision of excellence for the future
- Children who love learning and want to achieve
- A well-resourced and stimulating environment
- A strong emphasis on teamwork
- High quality CPD opportunities.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please ring to make an appointment.
Application forms can be obtained at Tapton School Academy Trust - Home (taptontrust.org.uk)under the Community/Jobs page.
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
Please do not complete a Local Authority Application form for this post.
Further information relevant to this post, including a recruitment pack is available on line via the school website.
Tapton School Academy Trust - Home (taptontrust.org.uk)
Tapton School Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the interests of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
References for short-listed candidates will be requested before the interview.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure.
Please return your completed application form to the Schools Business Manager Sandra Shaw by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Southey Green Primary School and Nurseries, Crowder Avenue, Sheffield, S5 7QG
The Council is not responsible or accepts liability to the reader, for information included in this job advert. If you have any queries or concerns, please speak to the school.