‘Staff are dedicated to ensuring that pupils across all phases achieve their best academically’
‘Across the school, staff manage pupils’ behaviour well, using agreed approaches.
Relationships between staff and pupils are very positive’
‘Leaders have ensured that there is a strong programme for personal development’
We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Receptionist/Admin Officer to join our team within Hinde House Academy (primary phase). It goes without saying that we will support you, develop you and above all welcome you into our vibrant, schools.
We are looking for a Receptionist/Admin Officer who:
- Has excellent oral, aural and written communications skills
- Has excellent ICT skills, with good attention to detail
- Is a team player, with the ability to build positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Has experience of working in an educational environment
We can offer:
- A hardworking, committed and enthusiastic staff team
- An excellent learning environment with outstanding ICT facilities
- Fantastic students and staff
- High quality staff development, support and access to a range of national qualifications
- Opportunities to work with colleagues across an ambitious and forward-thinking 2-18+ Sheffield Trust
- A chance to make a real difference to the lives of children
At Hinde House 2-16 Academy, we pride ourselves on having a strong ethos, based on mutual respect and care, celebrating our diversity and recognising success. We constantly strive to improve the life chances of our students by ensuring the highest levels of achievement.
Brigantia Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidates will be required to complete a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) form in line with Section 115 of the Police Act 1997.
For more information and to request an application form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website www.brigantiatrust.net.
Closing date for applications is 5th September 2022 at 12pm