Chaucer School is a school that makes a difference, where the drive for a first class education goes hand in hand with first class support. We work hard together as a whole staff team to make the difference to the life chances and dreams of all the children in our care.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who would like to pursue a career in Finance.
You will need to:
- Have excellent financial knowledge
- Have good time management skills and organisation
- Preferably have working knowledge of the PSF and ParentPay systems or be prepared to learn them
- Have working knowledge of financial procedures, such as, providing financial reports to leadership and budget holders, raising and paying invoices etc
- Show accuracy and precision when preparing, maintaining and monitoring financial records and dealing with transactions
- Have an excellent work ethic and be a strong team worker who is also happy to work on their own
We can offer you:
- Staff with a vision of excellence for the future
- A well-resourced and stimulating environment
- A strong emphasis on teamwork
- High quality CPD opportunities
- Chaucer School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the interests of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- References for short-listed candidates will be requested before the interview.
- Successful applicants will be required to undertake a DBS Enhanced Disclosure check.
The Closing date for applications: 24/08/2022
Interviews will be held: w/c: 29/08/2022 and/or w/c: 5/9/2022
The Council is not responsible or accepts liability to the reader, for information included in this job advert. If you have any queries or concerns, please speak to the school.