The Headteacher and Governors of this welcoming and happy school are seeking to appoint a lunchtime supervisor to join our hardworking and friendly team.
Shooters Grove was judged by OFSTED to be a ‘Good’ school in February 2022.
The successful candidate would be required to:
• work Monday to Friday 11.45am to 1.15pm during term time only
• Supervise pupils immediately before, during and after the midday meal
• Contribute to the development of a positive approach to lunchtime play
• Organise and take part in activities with children over the lunchtime period
• be willing to join in games, oversee quiet activities and supervise children having free play in the school playground.
An application form can be downloaded from this link - www.shootersgrove.co.uk
All completed applications should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to the school.
The Council is not responsible or accepts liability to the reader, for information included in this job advert. If you have any queries or concerns, please speak to the school.