Temporary Teaching Assistant Level 2 – required to start Monday 31st October 2022 until 31st August 2023.
Shooters Grove Primary School is a good school where there is a highly motivated, committed and supportive team. We are looking to appoint a temporary Level 2 Teaching Assistant to join our team here at Shooters Grove. The successful candidate will be required to work 32.5 hours per week for 39 weeks of the year in key stage one. Experience of supporting children in need of speech and language interventions would be an advantage.
The successful applicant will undertake duties to support the class teacher to deliver high quality learning and support.
We are seeking a colleague who is:
• committed to being a member of a hard-working team
• energetic and enthusiastic, with a passion for working in an educational setting
• the holder of a relevant Level 2 qualification
• willing to participate in training courses to further qualifications.
In return we can offer you:
• a good school with a friendly and supportive staff
• an opportunity to use your initiative to develop an exciting role in school
• a wide and varied creative curriculum
• wonderful pupils who make good progress in their learning.
In the first instance please contact Claire Booth at the school on 0114 2342268 to ask any questions you may have.
Application forms can be downloaded at our website - www.shootersgrove.co.uk
All applications should be returned via email to email@example.com
The Council is not responsible or accepts liability to the reader, for information included in this job advert. If you have any queries or concerns, please speak to the school.