We wish to appoint an enthusiastic and creative Teaching Assistant to join our strong team within Hinde House Academies. The successful candidate will help to facilitate pupils’ access to a broad and balanced curriculum and assist class teachers in providing a stimulating educational environment in which pupils can achieve their potential.
It goes without saying that we will support you, develop you and above all welcome you into our vibrant, oversubscribed school.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who:
- Is a talented professional who wants to provide every student with a great education and real choices in life, regardless of their background
- Is committed to raising and maintaining outcomes with EAL pupils
- Has a proven tract record of supporting EAL pupils
- Is enthusiastic and has passion for education and the potential of every pupil
- Has vision, drive and flair as you join our supportive and forward-thinking staff team
- Has a genuine commitment to making a positive contribution to Hinde House Academies and its community
We can offer:
- A hardworking and enthusiastic and dynamic EAL department
- An excellent learning environment
- Fantastic students
- High quality professional development and support
- Opportunities to work with colleagues across an ambitious and forward-thinking 2-18+ Sheffield Trust
- A chance to make a real difference to the lives of children
Brigantia Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be required to complete an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
To request an information pack please contact Brigantia Human Resources, by email email@example.com
Details are also available on our websites, www.brigantiatrust.net and www.yewlandsacademy.org
Closing date for applications is Monday 5th September 2022 at 12pm