The library has now closed and demolition has begun to make way for a brand new library and medical centre. Details are currently being finalised before works commence on the new building.
- A weekly book collection and drop off point has been created at Woodseats Medical Practice.
- Opening hours have been extended at Ecclesall Library and Highfield Library.
- Library members unable to travel to another branch are invited use the Home Library Service which delivers books to people’s door.
- Our Little Library van for children will make trips to the area and visit local schools and nurseries.
- Hundreds of eBooks, eMagazines and eAudiobooks can also be downloaded from the eLibrary.
We are holding a consultation into the development of the new library.