The library has now closed and work has begun to create a brand new library and medical centre.
- A weekly book collection and drop off point has been created at Woodseats Medical Practice.
- Opening hours have been extended at Ecclesall Library and Highfield Library.
- Library members unable to travel to another branch are invited use the Home Library Service which delivers books to people’s door.
- Our Little Library van for children will make trips to the area and visit local schools and nurseries.
- Hundreds of eBooks, eMagazines and eAudiobooks can also be downloaded from the eLibrary.
To keep up to date with the new buildings progress and to find out about opportunities to help shape the new service please join our Libraries mailing list.