Its easy to join the library, just fill in our simple online form and collect your membership card from the library of your choice and you can start borrowing.
- Community Room - Can be used when available on Tuesday and Wednesday when the library is shut. Bookings can be made by phone, letter or by email. View our new Lettings Policy.
- Childrens play equipment.
- Exhibition space available in the library - please contact the library staff for more details.
- Fax Machine - To send and receive. Please contact staff for more details.
- Noticeboards - Please contact the library staff for more details.
- Photocopier- A3 & A4.
- Baby Time - 1st Friday in the month 10.00-11.00am (term time only). Free admission. Please contact the library staff for more details.
- Under 5's Story Hour and Activity Session - Every Monday 2-2.45pm. Free Admission. Please contact the library staff to book a place.
- Yoga - Wednesday 1-3pm. This course is run by the Workers Educational Authority. There is a charge for these sessions. Please contact the library staff for more information, or to book a place.
- Craft Group - Monday 10am-12 noon. This is professional tutorage for making cards, decoupage, etc. This course is free, but a small charge is made for materials. At present there is a waiting list. Please contact the library staff for more details.
- Basic ICT - Tuesday 9.30-11.30am. This course runs for for 10 weeks and has a maximum of 10 learners. There is a registration fee and a small weekly charge for this course. Please contact the library staff for more details, or to book a place.
- Beginners ICT- Wednesday 3.30-5.30pm. Courses run for 10 weeks. This course is run by the Workers Educational Authority. There is a charge for this course. Please contact the library staff for more details.
- Digital Photography - Thursday 9.30-11.30am. There is a charge for this course. Please contact the library staff for more details.
- Keep Fit Classes - Thursday 2-3pm. There is a charge for these classes. Please contact the library staff for more details.
- Health Walks - Friday 1.30-3pm. Free. Assisted short walks for all ages, accompanied by Rangers. Refreshments available in the library afterwards.
- Councillor's Surgeries - 1st and 3rd Saturday in the month 10.30am-12noon.
- Library Reading Group - 3rd Friday in the month 5-6pm. Informal reading group discussing a variety of novels. New members welcome. Please contact library staff for the latest book to read. See also our Reading Room.
Enjoy our virtual library 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the comfort of your own home or wherever you may be.
If you need to ask us a question use our Qwidget- its located at the top right hand corner of this page.
- Take a look at national and local newspapers.
- Browse local images and photographs, and trace your ancestors.
- Look at works of art.
- Search for composers.
- Find out about Who’s Who and read biographies.
- Look through encyclopedias and search for facts.
- Search, reserve and renew items on our online library catalogue.
Free Internet access for adults and children.
Office 2010 software with Microsoft Publisher 2010.
External floppy disk drive.
Memory card reader.
Printer - black & white and colour (printing costs apply).
All pc's have sound - customers need to bring their own headphones.
The computer attached to the scanner also has Adobe Photoshop Elements.
Tel 0114 269 2607
Email firstname.lastname@example.orgUse our online form to send your compliments, queries, comments or complaints direct to us.
The Area Library Officer responsible for this library is Tim Sutton - email Tim.email@example.com
Please note that the inclusion of any website or link on this list does not mean that they have been vetted or recommended by Sheffield City Council. It is important to make sure that you are happy that they are suitable for your own requirements.