Join the library, then request a PIN to borrow items.
- Monday - 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Tuesday - 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Wednesday - 12.30 to 6.30pm
- Thursday - Closed
- Friday - 9.30am to 5.30pm
- Saturday - 10am to 4pm
- Sunday - Closed
Disabled access and facilities.
The eLibrary is open 24/7, borrow eBooks and eAudiobooks, and read eMagazines.
443 Firth Park Road
Wheelchair access to the building
Disabled car parking available
Disabled toilet available
Photocopier - A3 and A4
- Public toilet - access restricted after 5pm
- Baby changing facilities (with nappy disposal facilities)
- Notice boards and local jobs notice boards
- Rooms for hire and our Lettings Policy
Free internet access
Office 2010 software with Microsoft Publisher 2010
Printer - black and white, and colour (printing costs apply)
List of computer facilities
Tuesday 19th July, 10am to 2pm
Come along and see what’s happening in your area. Including;
- Age Better in Sheffield
- Drink Wise Age Well and many more!
- Get one to one advice and support from Health trainers
- Employment and training opportunities
- Volunteering opportunities
- Find out what groups and activities you can join!
Free refreshments provided
- Children's activities - contact us for more details
- Babytime for children 0-3 years Tuesdays from 10.30am to 11.30am, term time only
- Storytime - Fridays at 2pm, term time only
- Bizzy fingers - Mondays 10.30am to 11.30am
- Childminders - Tuesdays 10.30am to 11.30am
- Coffee Morning - Fridays 9.30am to 12.30pm, contact us for more details
- Basic ICT sessions - Mondays 10am to 12noon
- Sporting Memories - Mondays from 10.30am to 11.30am, please ask staff for more details
Check all library events and updates.
Telephone: 0114 2037433
Send your comments or complaints to us.
The manager of this library is Sonya Wild, email email@example.com.
The inclusion of any website or link on this page does not mean that they have been vetted or recommended by Sheffield City Council. It is important to make sure that you are happy that they are suitable for your own requirements.