Photocopier - A3 and A4
- Public toilet - access restricted after 5pm
- Baby changing facilities (with nappy disposal facilities)
- Notice boards and local jobs notice boards
- Rooms for hire and our Lettings Policy
Free internet access
Office 2010 software with Microsoft Publisher 2010
Printer - black and white, and colour (printing costs apply)
List of computer facilities
- Children's activities - contact us for details
- Coffee Morning - Fridays 9.30am to 12.30pm, contact us for details
- Baby time for children 0 to 3 years - 1st Monday in the month 10am to 11am, with songs, rhymes and stories
- Basic ICT sessions
- IT Support Session for Jobseekers - Tuesdays 1pm to 3pm. If you are a jobseeker and have no experience of using a computer or the internet ask your Jobseeker Adviser to book a place on this session.
- Childminders - Tuesdays 10.30am to 11.30am
- Bizzy Fingers - Mondays 10.30am to 11.30
- Whizz Kids After School - Monday to Friday 3.30pm to 7.30pm and Saturdays 10.30am to 1.30pm
Check all library events and updates.
Read our Full Story Continues blog.
Telephone: 0114 2037433
Send your comments or complaints to us.
The manager of this library is Sonya Wild, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The inclusion of any website or link on this page does not mean that they have been vetted or recommended by Sheffield City Council. It is important to make sure that you are happy that they are suitable for your own requirements.