Wheelchair access to the building
Disabled car parking available
Disabled toilet available
Find out more about our Give and Take Collection where books, talking books and music CDs, can be donated at your local library.
Its easy to join the library, just fill in our simple online form and collect your membership card from the library of your choice and you can start borrowing. Request your PIN to reserve online.
Books - search, reserve and renew using our online library catalogue
CDs and DVDs
Community Language material in Urdu, Arabic, Albanian, Polish and Farsi
Enjoy our virtual library 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the comfort of your home or wherever you may be:
Photocopier - A3 and A4
- Public toilet - access restricted after 5pm
- Baby changing facilities (with nappy disposal facilities)
- Notice boards and local jobs noticeboards
All our upcoming events are listed on our Events & Activities pages and on our Full Story Continues blog.
- Children's activities - Please contact library staff for more details.
- Coffee Morning - Fridays 9.30am-12.30pm, please contact library staff for more details.
- Babytime for children 0-3 years - 1st Monday in the month 10-11am, with songs, rhymes and stories.
- Basic ICT sessions -Tuesdays 10am-12noon. Learn how to use a computer, send emails and access the internet.
- IT Support Session for Jobseekers - Tuesdays 1-3pm. If you are a jobseeker and have no experience of using a computer or the internet ask your Jobseeker Adviser to book a place on this session.
- Childminders - Tuesdays 10.30-11.30am
- Bizzy Fingers - Mondays 10.30-11.30
- Whizz Kids After School - Monday - Friday 3.30-7.30pm & Saturdays 10.30am-1.30pm
Free internet access for adults and children
Office 2010 software with Microsoft Publisher 2010
Printer - black & white and colour (printing costs apply)
List of computer facilities available.
Telephone: 0114 203 7433/4
The Area Manager responsible for Firth Park Library is Liz Biggin. You can email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use our online form to send us your compliments, queries, complaints and comments.
Please note that the inclusion of any website or link on this page does not mean that they have been vetted or recommended by Sheffield City Council. It is important to make sure that you are happy that they are suitable for your own requirements.