Members of the public can use the toilet facilities in these premises during the normal opening hours. No purchase of goods or services is required.
The window sticker shown on this page should be displayed in the window of buildings taking part.
We would like to thank the owners of the premises listed below for their help with this partnership scheme to provide more publicly available toilets in Sheffield.
- B&Q, Greenland Road, S9 5HE
- Bankers Draft, Market Place, S1 2GH
- Benjamin Huntsman, Cambridge Street, S1 4HP
- Debenhams, The Moor, S1 3LR
- Frog and Parrot, Division Street, S1 4GF
- Henry's Bar, Wellington Street S1 4HS
- John Lewis, Barkers Pool, S1 1EP
- Lifestyle Centre, Beighton, S20 1HE
- Lloyds, The Sheffield Waterworks Company, Division Street, S1 4GF
- Morrisons, Ecclesfield, S35 9WJ
- Morrisons, Meadowhead, S8 7UE
- Morrisons, Penistone Road, S6 2GY
- Orchard Square, City Centre, S1 2FB
- Sheffield Railway Station, Sheaf Square, S1 2BP
- SOYO, Rockingham Street, S1 4EB
- Swim Inn, Glossop Road, S10 2GW
- The Varsity, West Street, S1 4EW
- The Wick At Both Ends, West Street, S1 4EW
- Sorby House, Spital Hill, S4 7LG
- Walkabout, Caver Street, S1 4FS
- Yates's, Cambridge Street, S1 4HP
Become a member of the Community Toilet Scheme
The scheme is managed by Parks and Countryside.