A minor works grant is funding of up to £2,000 to help with minor home repairs for people aged 75+, who are claiming benefits and own their own home.
Phone 0114 2734646
We will support you through each step of the application process, which can take several months, including time for contractors to visit your home to quote for work.
- Replacement of slipped/broken roof slates
- Repairs to gutters and rainwater pipes
- Small areas of pointing
- Window and door repairs/replacement
- Damp proof courses
- Electrical repairs
- Repairs to steps/stairs
- Replacement of heating systems
- Replacement or repairs to boilers
- General modernisation
- Repairs/replacement of fencing and gates
- Repairs or replacement of outside structures not attached to the property
- Gardening work