This service is for anyone who has health problems which makes living in their current home difficult.
We can help people:
- who have severe mobility problems and can’t reach basic amenities in your home
- who need to live nearer your carer for essential support for daily living
- who have long term physical or mental health problems and your housing situation is having a detrimental effect on your ability to live independently
- Advise you on your Housing Options including staying in your home and adaptations
- Help you explore your housing options if you have to leave your home
- Assess your housing need and, if appropriate, assist you to move urgently through Priority re-housing