Grants from the 2015-16 open access Ward Pot Small Grants scheme have now been awarded to local voluntary and community groups to benefit local people.
- 210 applications to 14 ward pots
- £147,694 - the total value of the applications
- £71,848 - the amount available across 14 wards
- £75,246 – the difference between the value of the pot and applications
- 169 grants awarded
- £84,862 - the amount awarded
- £13,014 – the amount added to ward pots
- 91 groups were awarded 100% of what they applied for
- 78 groups were awarded part of what they applied for
- 3 of the groups not awarded a grant were funded out of other targeted ward pot resources
For details of awards in 2015-16, please see the document below:
If you have an idea that could contribute to the delivery of ward priorities, please contact Locality Management at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this year’s awards, contact us at email@example.com or telephone 0114 2734631.
Write to us at:
Voluntary Sector Liaison Team (Ward Pots)
Sheffield City Council
Level 11 West Wing
Contact details for your local area locality officers.
Use the ward map to find your ward by entering the postcode of where your group meets.
Find information on voluntary sector support,