The women's hub is part of Sheffield’s ‘Equality Hub Network’.
Our priority issues are:
- sexual violence and sexual exploitation/sexploitation
- promoting, celebrating and raising the profile of women
- engagement with young women and most marginalised
- women in poverty and employment issues
- financing for initiatives
- health and wellbeing
We hold regular meetings, usually at the Town Hall or The Circle, just off Division Street. We will regularly update and add in any dates of upcoming meetings.
You can download our presentations, minutes and actions from our previous meetings.
Register your interest in the Equality Hub Network
You can register your interest in one or more of the equality hubs to receive information about the hub or hubs you are interest in. We will also send you general information about the Equality Hub Network, including the monthly newsletter.