Have your say in how customer services and equalities are managed. This group is the key consultation, performance and joint decision making body.
What do we do?
- discuss, debate and devise policies
- co-ordinate wider consultation with tenants and other stakeholders
- make decisions to improve service and performance
- analyse and debate financial and budgetary implications for the service
- make recommendations to the Senior Partnership Group to influence decision making at a higher level
- review and monitor existing service performance
- share good practice and network
- develop you knowledge of the service so that it can be shared with the wider tenant movement
- flag up issues and concerns to Senior Partnership Group with a view to triggering tenant scrutiny
Each of the partnership groups needs to have representation from the following:
- TARA representatives – preferably at least one from each of the housing management areas
- representatives from the Talk2SheffieldHomes database
- staff members – unit manager plus front line staff members
- Choices not Barriers member
- BME Planning Group member
Please contact us for more information.