Information on how you can help the Coronavirus support effort around the city.
Offers of support from businesses and organisations
We are taking offers of support from businesses and organisations, we are grateful for any support you can give. This could include:
- transport for people needing to attend appointments
- food or ingredients
- help with delivering food or medications
- accommodation for people in need
- ICT and technical supplies
- Personal Protective Equipment
Your offer of support will be shared with health and other partner organisations.
Join the NHS Volunteer Responders
The NHS and social care urgently need people to join the NHS Volunteer Responders to do simple but vital tasks including driving people to and from hospital, and delivering food and medication.
You are eligible to volunteer if:
- you are well and have no symptoms like a cough or high temperature and neither does anybody in your household
- you are under 70
- you are not pregnant
- you do not have any long-term health conditions that make you vulnerable to coronavirus
Become a volunteer with Voluntary Action Sheffield (VAS)
Voluntary Action Sheffield are calling out for volunteers to work across community hubs.