If you live in Sheffield, are aged 15 to 19 and have left school or college but are currently not in a form of education, employment or training we can support you to plan your future.
Our careers staff can work with you, one to one, to understand your unique situation and offer tailored support to meet individual needs.
Dependent on your needs we can offer information, advice, guidance, and ongoing support with:
- careers information, advice, and guidance
- planning career and training pathways
- opportunities to learn new skills
- job searches and local opportunities
- job search mentoring including CV writing, making applications, and preparing for interviews
- connection to other relevant support services such as emotional health and wellbeing and speech and language services
- advice on benefits
Get in touch
Call our careers helpline and speak to one of our friendly advisors. Contact us and we can arrange a call back to suit you.
If you’re outside this age range or currently in education you can access help and support with careers through the National Careers Service.