The Children’s Health and Wellbeing programme is focused on reducing health inequalities for children across the city through more effective joined-up working across health, social care and education.
We want to keep Sheffield’s children healthy, to help them achieve their potential and to live their lives to the full.
Our aim is to take a whole household approach to provide integrated, joined-up and seamless services that are easy to access for children and families, in a place as close to home as possible.
The programme is led by a citywide partnership as part of the Children’s Health and Wellbeing Partnership Board. Partners include:
- Cabinet Lead for Children, Young People & Families
- NHS Sheffield Clinical Commissioning Group
- Local Medical Council
- NHS England
- Sheffield Children’s Hospital Foundation Trust
- Sheffield Teaching Hospitals Foundation Trust
- South Yorkshire Police
- Voluntary, Community and Faith Sector
The Board is jointly chaired by:
- Jayne Ludlam, Executive Director for Children’s, Young People & Families
- Simon Morritt, Chief Executive, Sheffield Children’s Hospital Foundation Trust
Our programme is closely linked to the work of the Health and Wellbeing Board.