If you or your community wants to get involved in cleaning up your local area, join our Stainless Sheffield anti-litter campaign!
What we’re offering
We’re offering anti-littering programmes to raise awareness of the impact of littering including:
Primary and secondary school programme
- anti-littering assemblies including content appropriate for Key Stage 1-4
- workshops tailored to each year group
- litter art projects
- litter picks and visits with ‘Phil the bin’
We’ll revisit you each term to reinforce the anti-litter message and celebrate successes!
Community group programme
- loan of equipment for litter picks/help arranging a community litter pick
- litter picks with ‘Phil the bin’ and attendance of ‘Phil the bin’ at local events
- anti-littering workshops which can be tailored to individual groups/issues
- Trash Art – community litter art projects
There’ll be awards to recognise the work of schools, community groups, businesses and individuals who help us reduce littering by 30% in Sheffield.
If you’d like more information or want to get involved contact us.