We offer a wide range of employment opportunities, providing many services to the people of Sheffield.
Join us and you can expect a rewarding career with a range of attractive benefits, a friendly, supportive work environment and the chance to be part of a dedicated team.
Our current benefits include:
- wide range of flexible working options
- excellent maternity, paternity and adoption benefits, child care vouchers, cycle and travel discounts
- a valuable pension scheme, which provides you with a secure future income on retirement
- employer contributions to the cost of your pension scheme
- generous holiday entitlement and opportunity to purchase additional leave
- incremental progression for pay
- access to core development and opportunities for career development
- employment policies and support mechanisms to promote health and wellbeing
We have maintained incremental progression for pay in a difficult financial climate.
If you are applying for a general vacancy, rather than a school vacancy, you will receive a half increment increase in pay from April 2015-18.
We are protecting all of our lowest paid employees by paying a minimum living wage rate, currently £7.85 per hour.
We are committed to recruiting a talented workforce that reflects the diversity of the community we serve as set out in our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy, we're welcoming diversity.
We aim to provide a high quality service to the people of Sheffield. If you've got the qualities to help us achieve these, we'd love to hear from you.