If you are a tenant renting from a private landlord and you have given a notice to leave (whether verbal or written) we may be able to help.
- check that the eviction notice is legal and valid
- investigate landlords if they have behaved in a way that makes you feel uncomfortable or worried
- provide advice and support to help you
Before you contact us
If you have received written notice from your landlord, you will need to do the following before you get in touch:
- provide your written notice
- upload a photo of the notice as part of the form or you can provide it later
You can still contact us if you do not have this to hand right now. However, we will need to see it before we can give you specific advice for your situation.