Get involved and help us make positive changes for people with learning disabilities, their families and carers.
We want to hear from people with lived experiences of learning disabilities, their families, carers and professionals.
Role of the partnership board
- look at the wider issues faced by those living with learning disabilities
- raise the profile of learning disability issues
- look at best practice
How you can get involved
We meet every 2 months at: The Circle, 33 Rockingham Lane, Sheffield, S1 4FW.
If you want to attend a meeting please contact us first so we can discuss what your interest is.
You can also request copies of minutes from previous meetings.
What we have been working on and our plans for the future
What we have been working on
- LeDeR review
- Transforming Care Agenda
- stopping the over medication of people with learning disabilities
- annual health checks
- Health passports
What we want to do next
- work towards reducing preventable deaths
- roll out the Health Passport
- continue improving on the Transforming Care Agenda
- promote the use of ‘easy read’ documents