Get involved and help us make positive changes for autistic people, their families and carers.
What the partnership board does
The Sheffield Autism Partnership Board holds to account Sheffield City Council, Clinical Commissioning Group and Sheffield Health and Social Care Trust to implement the requirements of the Autism Act (2009), the Department of Health's subsequent national Adult Autism Strategy and Statutory Guidance, and the Care Act (2014).
The aim is to:
- make Sheffield an autism friendly city
- ensure the views of autistic people and their families and carers drive change and contribute directly to planning
- raise the profile of autism in Sheffield
- improve the experience and life chances of autistic people
What we have been doing:
- including autism in the joint strategic needs assessment for Sheffield
- improving the DWP experience for autistic people
- raising the need for more suitable housing for autistic people
- co-producing Sheffield’s autism strategy
How you can get involved
If you're interested in getting involved with the board please email email@example.com.