If you rent or lease commercial property from us you may need our consent for a range of actions.
Your lease or tenancy document will set out what you can or cannot do as part of your agreement with us. It is a contract and contains obligations that are legally binding. You should consult a solicitor if you need to.
You should check these conditions before contacting us.
What you should contact us for
Contact us if you want to:
- transfer your lease or tenancy
- underlet the property
- change the use of the property
- make changes to the building structure. Landlord’s consent is not the same as planning consent. You may need to obtain both depending on what you want to do
- vary your existing lease
- renew or extend your lease or buy the freehold reversion
- surrender your lease early
There will be a fee for us to process your request. We will tell you about any additional fees and charges when you contact us.