We offer a selection of sites in prime city centre pedestrianised locations, providing your brand with the opportunity to reach a large and varied audience.
We will support you throughout your event and our award-winning City Centre Ambassadors are also on hand to provide help and support throughout the day between 8am and 6pm.
- Barker's Pool
- Town Hall Square
- Howard Street
- Tudor Square
- Sheaf Square
- Angel Street
- Charles Street
- Peace Gardens
- Devonshire Green
- Winter Garden
Further information about the sites, including prices are available in our brochure
Roaming promotions or sampling
Would you prefer to promote your brand or product to a wider audience rather than use of a static site?
You could apply for a Roaming Promotion or Sampling permit that – with the exception of the Winter Garden, Peace Gardens and private ownership areas – covers the entire city centre.
Promoting at large events
We hold a number of large events throughout the year which generate on average an extra 35,000 visitors throughout the city centre, in addition to the usual footfall numbers. You could reserve a site or promote on a roaming basis across the events, which include:
- March – Outdoor City Weekender
- March/April – Sheffield Half Marathon
- April/May – World Snooker Championship
- May – Sheffield Food Festival June – International Documentary Festival
- July – Cliffhanger
- July – Sheffield Grandprix, and City Bike Ride
- August – Tramlines Fringe (Music Festival)
- August – Sheffield by the Seaside September – Sheffield 10k
- October – Off The Shelf Festival of Words
- October – Out Of This World
- November – Christmas Lights Switch On and Market
How to book
In the first instance, we recommend you contact us by telephone to discuss your requirements and our fees. We can then suggest the most appropriate space depending on availability, your target audience and footprint of the activity, and provisionally hold the site for you.