Skip to content

Changing a child's name

If your child has changed name or address you need to put all the details in writing and send it to the school your child attends.

You cannot change your child's name on the school register without first changing it legally.

A deed poll is a legal document that proves a change of name.

How to change a name by deed poll.

  • Modified: May 9, 2013 8:31:06 AM