Please let us know about items on the road which could affect road and pavement users in the city.  This could include spillages eg oil, mud or sand as well as other waste matter such as fallen leaves, mud or gravel.

These reports will be sent to our contractor Amey to deal with.

Customer Services

1 Union Street
Howden House
S1 2SH

Open Monday to Friday from 8am to 6pm. Closed from 25 Dec 2018 to 1 Jan 2019.