If your job involves handling food or any other high risk occupation, such as working with children, or other vulnerable groups, it is imperative that you make contact with us.

If you are aware of people affected with similar symptoms following a particular function or at your place of work, school, etc, the sooner we receive information the better the chances are of establishing a cause. 

When reporting an incident, please include a contact telephone number as our officers may wish to contact you.

Our Environmental Health practitioners are responsible for promoting and enforcing food safety and health and safety standards within Sheffield. 

Health Protection Service

Ask us a question

0114 2734415

5th Floor North
Howden House
1 Union Street

S1 2SH